New accounts are not allowed to post to the forum, please wait a few days before contributing.

Forums » Questions » Is This Site Cringe?

This website was created for us to add stories that connect with everyone like Marvel, Star Wars, DC, and others. I make stories just to entertain and share my favorite franchises, and I do it all for fun.

But I have a fear that the whole internet will look at this website and call it cringe. There are cringey things about it but is it and will that be the case?
I make stories & cast to solve problems in our world.
Honestly, to some people they might call it cringe. Though personally, this site was made for creative minds and people like us to create things either within the world of DC, Horror, Marvel, regardless of any fandom we're all in. This site was made for people to entertain people with different ideas, storylines, casts for characters and the rest goes on.

So, shortly to some yes. Though to us, no.
If people who aren't interested call it cringe I'd say that's a lot cringier than simply minding their own business.
Respectfully, I don’t think they’d care about this website. So no, I don’t think it would be the case.
i think the cringiest thing about this site appears to be what looks like bot-like behavior from certain users that repeatedly create the same or nearly the same stories over and over again with the same cast.

like the thomas the train thing i mentioned in another thread. or baffling stories about joey king buying different kinds of real life supercars that just have joey king and elizabeth olsen cast repeatedly for no apparent reason. or stories about celebrities narrating animals over and over again; where the title is different but the same roles of animals are being cast repeatedly.
I don't think people who use the site in way you or I do are doing it for any cringey reasons. There are some buggy and spammy posts that are sort of cringe, but I'm sure as the website develops it can be worked on.